Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another Friend

I just seem to make animal friends wherever I go! I met this pretty boy four days ago. As I took photos of him, he became more excitable. At one point he jumped over on my shoulders and walked around as like trying to get to know me better! Look at those claws......yikes!

I probably mentioned this last week, but it seems that I did loose all my photos that I took over the last two + years. All because my hard drive crashed and I didn't back up my photos. Boy oh boy did I learn a good lesson.

Missed a great day to be outside. I envy anyone that could be out riding their bicycle today. Today was one of those last perfect days before winter sets in. High of 68 degrees......normally we'd be dealing with 30-40 degrees at this time of the year. Will this last? I hope so.

4 comments:

  1. I like your new friend.
    Sorry about the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, he looks like Harvey. Glad to know that your Dad is being strong and putting his trust in God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable!!! What a great photo!!! Hope you get a few more riding days in before the winter weather sets in!!! Just stopping by to say "hi!" and to see how you are! Sending love, Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this weather hung around through, lets say, May?! So sorry to hear about your photos. I like your handsome new friend! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete