I was happy to spend most of the day today roaming around Amherst, WI while Bike man attended a Farms and River summit. Ended our day visiting the Central Waters Brewing Company. I was excited to go see this micro brewing company since our son helped make the solar panels for this business back in his college days.
We walked inside and I immediately smell the wonderful scent of hops and malt. Bike man pointed out the large buckets next to the tanks that contained bubbly gas as the beer was fermenting. There was an event going on inside the brewing facility today with music, food and exhibits.
Many visitors enjoyed the beer sampler.
I couldn't resist taking a photo of the wall of decals. We love decals at our house!





Nice!
ReplyDeleteWish ny computer had a "smell vision " program ! ' Momoo
ReplyDeleteWish ny computer had a "smell vision " program ! ' Momoo
ReplyDeleteMore snow!!! No way!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's spring. Notify the weatherman. No more winter for Lisa!!! Period!
Makes me wish I liked a beer!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun Lisa! I'd love to try some of their samples :)
ReplyDelete