So glad that you are out and about with your camera; I am the one that is blessed by that! LOVE the photo of the alpaca. It is a face that I want to smoosh in my hands and kiss. (Is "smoosh" a word?) :)) Hugs, Jackie
Jackie...they look sweet, but I hear alpacas like to spit!
HLeggs....I had fun with the camera.
Joanne...I give credit to my father, who has been a photographer all his life. I learned the artistic side from him and now I'm slowly learning Photoshop Elements!
So glad that you are out and about with your camera; I am the one that is blessed by that! LOVE the photo of the alpaca. It is a face that I want to smoosh in my hands and kiss. (Is "smoosh" a word?) :))
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jackie
Some quality time with the camera...nice!
ReplyDeleteI need to take photo lessons from you!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments blogger friends.
ReplyDeleteJackie...they look sweet, but I hear alpacas like to spit!
HLeggs....I had fun with the camera.
Joanne...I give credit to my father, who has been a photographer all his life. I learned the artistic side from him and now I'm slowly learning Photoshop Elements!
Love that yellow barn!
ReplyDelete