It's not looking to promising outside. I'm talking about the coating of freezing rain we are receiving late this afternoon. Started out this morning as wet snow, but has quickly changed over to steady rain that instantly freezes on contact.
In fact, I'm worried about loosing electricity if the freezing rain keep ups, so blogging has come a little earlier in the day than normal in case we loose power tonight. Those 20-25 mph winds are not helping the situation either.
So what about Bike man? Oh, he's ice fishing down on the lake!!! Geez, he better have taken his life vest with him. I'm hoping he and his older son Mike are catching Perch in this horrible weather. True fishermen, what can I say!



Not happy weather, but we all do make the most of it.
ReplyDeleteHope that Bike man and his son caught those perch.
ReplyDeleteWarrrrrm hugs to you; praying for true spring for your area.
I think winter has finally passed...altho I am hearing musings about this coming Thursday. Right now the sun is brilliant over the vineyard, perhaps today I can finish pruning!
ReplyDelete