Unusual day today with snow squalls on and off all day today. Oh yah, it's April 19th and it still looks like winter....that's all I'm gonna say my friends!
Snow kept falling until well past 8:00 last night, although at the end the flakes were so far apart and gentle, they seemed simply unable to give up the ghost. THIS MORNING, THE SUN!!
It is so hard to believe that it is April 19 in that video. The snow is certainly hanging with you this year, isn't it. The wind blowing, the snow falling...all so beautifully captured. I'm assuming that is Tainterlake, and I'm wondering how stable it is to drive or walk on...even though it is covered with snow. Is the ice melting so much on the lake now that one can't walk on it (remember: I'm from the south. I don't EVER see this.) Hugs, J.
Hey! You didn't get blown over.
ReplyDeleteSnow kept falling until well past 8:00 last night, although at the end the flakes were so far apart and gentle, they seemed simply unable to give up the ghost. THIS MORNING, THE SUN!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so hard to believe that it is April 19 in that video.
ReplyDeleteThe snow is certainly hanging with you this year, isn't it.
The wind blowing, the snow falling...all so beautifully captured. I'm assuming that is Tainterlake, and I'm wondering how stable it is to drive or walk on...even though it is covered with snow. Is the ice melting so much on the lake now that one can't walk on it (remember: I'm from the south. I don't EVER see this.)
Hugs,
J.
CRAZY SNOW squall day! Looked a lot like bush AK with the sideways snow :)
ReplyDelete