Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas To All Our Blogger Friends

We wished my mom moo well and said our good-byes this afternoon. I'm really hoping mom only has one more week in the nursing home and then she can return home.

Headed for home on an unbelievably warm and snow-free December day. Was wonderful to have our daughter along with us for our Christmas trip.

Looking forward to leaving 2011 behind and embracing 2012........


6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! Spending time with family is all that matters - glad to hear your mother is doing better and should go home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, my friend....
    Love,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, family and friends are what Christmas is about. Glad that you were able to have that for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you! Family is the best present I know and glad you will be amongst yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping your mama keeps getting better, and I like the Santa Gnome.

    ReplyDelete