Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What?

I took this photo yesterday. I've been watching this caterpillar for several weeks now. With very little snow, this caterpillar was exposed to the elements. Every day I'd walk by this rolled up caterpillar just laying out there in the brown grass along the sidewalk. Well yesterday, I discovered the caterpillar was slowly moving......but wait, this is late December! Crazy weather I tell ya.......

4 comments:

  1. Oh...I hope the catepillar continues its metamorphasis.
    The temperature here has been very warm; what's up with that?
    Hugs to you, dear Lisa.
    Please, tell your Mom "Hi" from me.
    Love,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New lake picture. What kind of animal made those tracks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally crazy this year !!!
    poor thing....he must be so lost at this point :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now that is crazy! There was a photo circulating here of a dandelion blooming the middle of some remnants of snow! I have to tell you, I simply don't mind the warmth and sunshine one bit :)

    ReplyDelete