It's the last day of the year, so Bike man was on a mission! Have you ever known a man that uses his bicycle as means of transportation while ice fishing?
I'm looking forward to a new year, new interests, new bike trips, and a new attitude towards life. Enjoying New Year's Eve in the comforts of home sweet home.
Hey mom moo, welcome home. I'm toasting a bubbly to you tonight. Blessings to you mom for continued healing and comfort.....you are one tough lady!
Happy New Year...and welcome home to your Mom!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jackie
Sure was a nice day for ice fishing. Can you believe the snow last nite? Course it is winter, but I could still have done without it.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Lisa - here's to hoping you and your family have a great one :)
Here's to a great 2012 for you, your family, and those you love, Lisa.
ReplyDelete