Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It Continues

Mild, sunny and beautiful. Do I miss the winter snow? Heck no. After years of early snowfall and cold temperatures, I'm appreciating the unseasonable conditions. Seriously, I'm thinking Bike man and I should go ride the Red Cedar trail this weekend! With no snow cover, the trail should be ride able.

Mom update: she's being released on Saturday and will be coming home.....yippee! Her therapy is aggressive, but is paying off. I'm excited for my mama to be finally going home.....home sweet home.

5 comments:

  1. Today is sweet...and Saturday will be sweeeeeter!! I'm soooooo excited that your Mom is coming home!!
    Happy riding (if you go to the Red Cedar trail.)
    Love,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Red cedar Trail is in good condition, however there are some icy patches.Good to hear your mom is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, I'll pass on the well-wishes to my mom.

    Good to see your comment GentleMan John and thanks for the RC trail tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is the best news- your mama being able to go home! Thrilled to hear that for all of you. ANd I can't complaint either about the weather- just soaking it all in :)

    ReplyDelete