Sunday, November 6, 2011

Headed For Home

Headed towards home this morning. Made our route along the Mississippi River heading north. Stopped in Trempealeau for a lunch break and spotted this river barge heading north. Won't be long and the barges will stop moving for the winter months.

Arrived home and immediately started unpacking. I only turned my back for two minutes and suddenly I find a cat snoozing in my suitcase. Come on Manny, I'm still unpacking and your getting kitty fur all over my clothes! Geez

What is it with cats and suitcases? Abby couldn't resist laying across Bike man's bag. Something tells me our feline friends were excited to see us come home.

Happy to arrive home and get back to our normal schedule.


2 comments:

  1. They are saying, "You're not leaving me again! I'm going with ya!" :)))
    Welcome home, Lisa.
    Hugs and love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. cat's really are funny that way aren't they ? one of their many mysteries !!

    ReplyDelete