Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Crabby Girl Just Showing Her Love!

I'm not really sure why, but Crabby Abbie gets excited when I come home from work.....especially when I'm wearing a jacket. It never fails, when I wear a jacket, Abby gets the uncontrollable urge to jump up on my shoulder and perch there for a while. Thank heavens for the jacket, otherwise I couldn't stand her big claws! We need to clip that massive claws soon.

First time in a long time that I went out running in the dark, well, not really. The full moon lite my running route, it was so cool. Not use to this time change yet. Was I scared running in the dark? Yup, just a little. Kept thinking a deer was going to jump out from the wood and snort at me!!!!

PS. Don't worry, I actually wore my red blinkie light tonight so I would be visible to cars. Thank heavens for bicycle lights.

2 comments: