
Our friend Anna (Bike man calls her our adopted daughter) is expecting.....expecting a baby girl in February. How exciting.

Spent last night attending Anna's baby shower. It's not often I'm invited to a baby shower. Babies haven't been apart of our lives for many years. So what do you do at a baby shower? Ohhhhh, play games, silly games. We were asked to make a baby out of playdough. The green baby was my attempt towards a real-looking baby! Kinda looks like a teletubby baby....oops!

I hope I never have to play this diaper game again, gross! We had to identify seven diapers that had some sort of melted candy bar in each one. If you identified the correct melted candy bar, you got a prize.....whoo hoo! How about a little guacamole sauce mixed in or yellow mustard? Now that's more realistic my friends.
Oh heck, it was all in fun. A little wine, a little food and lots of laughs, that's what it's all about. Even Bike man showed up at the end of the party to see the silliness.
So happy for Anna. I think she'll make an excellent mama!
The look of the real is most definitely different, and the smell is from another world. In real life one would never be able to get that close.
ReplyDeleteOh Lisa...I had to laugh.
ReplyDeleteI've played that very same 'diaper' game at a shower before. Nothing like putting one's nose to a diaper to ID candy....and what photo opts!!
:)))
I've not seen the game using the play dough...but that sounds very cute!!
Congratulations to Anna. I can't wait to see and hear all about the new baby girl. Keep us posted.
Love you,
Jackie
I just noticed in my card box that I have an abundance of "congratulations on the new baby" cards, but very few sympathy cards left... another sign of aging I suppose :) Congrats to Anna! How fun to attend a baby shower- I haven't in ages!
ReplyDelete