Monday, February 7, 2011

Cold Sky

What can I say, it was cold today....windy kind of cold. When I left for work it was 18 degrees. When I stopped by the fitness center today the temperature had already dropped to 6 degrees. One of the things I noticed later this afternoon was the sun still hovering above the horizon around 5 pm. Kind of deceiving since I really wanted to go for a nice long walk out on the lake, but the windchill kept me indoors.

On a brighter note, much more enjoyable temperatures towards the end of the week. Hey, it's still winter!

6 comments:

  1. It sure was cold! Burr! Good thing winter is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold for you...but what a beautiful vista!!!
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking that spring was just around the corner, oh well, a few more months and it will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! Yes, the temp here is -15 and with windchill its 40 below- its still winter :) But 30 degrees by Saturday, so relief is in sight!

    ReplyDelete