Tuesday, February 8, 2011

War Paint!

Beware.....I'm talking war paint! I have to admit that I like pampering my face. Who doesn't want to look healthy and fresh? I don't do manicures, pedicures or massages. Just a little war paint here and there. I decided to help out someone tonight who is just getting into her Mary Kay cosmetic business. All I needed to do was go through the motions of a facial and make-up lesson. One of my staff members joined me tonight. Krissy is such a good sport. What else is there to do on a cold winter night?

PS. Just so you know, war paint stays at home during our bicycles trips.....Bike man's orders!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I hear ya sister. I look best in earth tones, with just a hint of eye shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never go anywhere without my war paint. Sorry I missed tonight. Hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make up is aptly renamed!
    Yes, Lisa...I agree with you about the make up!
    Glad you helped a friend with the Mary Kay....
    I'm wondering if you will have pink snowshoes as your 'ride' one day. :))))
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what? no pictures?? and Krissy with makeup?? what have you done to our girl??
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. HL's....you crack me up!

    CL...sorry you missed it too.

    Mr. DG....you think like Bike man!

    Jackie...I would love pink snowshoes!

    Rose...Aunt Krissy said "no way" to pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete