Saturday, February 12, 2011

Family Comes First

I just followed my trail. The deer beat me to it, but that's ok.

The sun returned this afternoon after a brief morning of light snowfall. The sunshine felt wonderful.


The sunshine makes you do goofy things. I just couldn't resist saying hello in shadow language.



Across the lake, the international students from the nearby university enjoyed the warmer weather. I believe they were playing broom ball.
The Son has a birthday tomorrow, so Becca decided to drive over today and spend the day with her bro and family. I love having the kids home.....even Trisha could spend half the day with us. Family......it just makes you feel good.
A BIG thank you to Bike man for helping Becca file her taxes.




4 comments:

  1. It was a great day to do anything outside.
    Two of my children were born this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa my oldest is a February baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy B day to the son. Are you making a sneeky cake?

    ReplyDelete