Friday, January 14, 2011

Reaching For the Sky

I admire this tree, especially it's arch It's located on our lake shore and the only time I can capture a close up is during the winter months when I can stand on the lake ice and look up! Doesn't it look inviting like you want to climb this tree? Go ahead.....have at it!

5 comments:

  1. That's a great pic of that tree. I love unusual angles - I'd be tempted to climb about 40 years ago, not so much now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in my kid days, all the trees needed to climbed at least once in the neighborhood. That one I would have loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pic! This is one time I wish I was a squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe 35 years ago but not now! O got m laptop back and caught up on your blog, so glad to hear that your Dad is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete