These January day's are hard for me....l mean the limited daylight hours. I could see the sunshine beaming through the windows at work, but I couldn't go outside to enjoy the afternoon sun. With lack of fresh outdoor air, sunshine and exercise, I begin to feel sluggish.....really sluggish. More polar air coming our way this weekend and into next week as well. Winter certainly is a challenge, but hey, two more months and winter will be dwindling down and the days will be getting longer. I need to keep telling myself that the days are getting longer......it kinda helps.
I agree it's hard, but that's what hot chocolate good friends are for.
ReplyDeletewe are finally at a point that its still light when we get off work at 430 or 500pm. Not for logn, but it helps! woohoo!! Keep thinking spring!! Send some snow our way. we havent had any for a month!! Rose
ReplyDeleteI've been feeling a little droopy myself lately.
ReplyDeleteI do hope for a sunny day for you soon....but in the meantime, do know that your January and February months bring much beauty to me....as I never get to see this wonderland here near Florida.
ReplyDeleteLove to you and yours,
Jackie
In some ways February gets worse for me because it is all that much closer and I get more impatient... but January is plenty hard in itself. Dreading the polar air express headed this way!
ReplyDeleteDid I mention, I like that photo!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tom...I like it too!
ReplyDeleteJanuary is a long long month. It creates our appreciation for spring.
ReplyDelete