Thursday, December 9, 2010

You Gotta Have Fun

One thing I love about the holidays is that you can take some time to have a little fun with your your staff. Exchanging cookies and conversation is what the season is all about.

Speaking of the season, it briefly warmed up today, but a snow storm and cold temperatures are heading this way. We are all bracing for a cold, windy and snowy weekend. Tonight, the weather man is forecasting a storm that will dump about 10-11 inches of snow, yikes! Blizzard conditions by Saturday afternoon! Yes, this is December for sure.

Third night at the fitness center working out on the elliptical and now starting back on weight training. All of this is just to get me through the winter months and keep me strong and happy. Return to spring cycling isn't too far off.....at least that's what I'm telling myself. HA!

2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid it's a little too far away.

    Tis the season for friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinks another snow dumping is headed this way. :-)

    ReplyDelete