All you need is a bag of pretzel rounds, and a bag of Rolos. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and pretzel rounds. Unwrap the Rolos and place one Rolo in each pretzel round. Bake at 200 degrees for about 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven and place one pecan half over the top of each Role/pecan candy. Let cool. Who could resist, salt, chocolate and caramel?
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Chocolate, Pretzels and Pecans
All you need is a bag of pretzel rounds, and a bag of Rolos. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and pretzel rounds. Unwrap the Rolos and place one Rolo in each pretzel round. Bake at 200 degrees for about 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven and place one pecan half over the top of each Role/pecan candy. Let cool. Who could resist, salt, chocolate and caramel?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I could not.
ReplyDeleteI just laughed with joy when I read Harry Legge's comment!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with him!!!
You are one patient saint, Lisa.
These look absolutely beautiful....and what about them is not delicious. This is a terific recipe. Thank you for sharing it.
Love,
Jackie
I'll have to try that! Easy and delicious! My kind of treat.
ReplyDeleteThey look pretty too and yummy.
ReplyDeletethey do look great.. I thihk I'll have to try them
ReplyDeleteRose
The ultimate munchies.
ReplyDeleteMmmmm, I made these today. Easy, delicious and look great!
ReplyDelete