I was glad to learn that Bike man headed out on his road bike today and did 34 miles. Good for you BM. This is going to be a long work week.
On a brighter note, we are planning our next bicycle trip. Hopefully we will take off August 29th and ride towards the Mississippi River. Our goal is to reach Dubuque, IA in search of ice cream! We will turn east and head back into Wisconsin and heads towards my parent's home in Southwest WI for a little break and then continue north to home. We are looking at somewhere in the 400 mile range. As we get closer to that time, I will blog our bicycle trip itinerary.
The richest most sinful ice cream in Dubuque is Betty Jane's on Asbury road. A local candy maker who puts his chocolate goodies in his home made ice cream. I have to go to confession after every cone.
ReplyDeleteIce cream makes the world go 'round. Bike trip sounds great.
ReplyDeleteI know... its been hanging on... and no rain in sight. The hockey rink literally drips everywhere and is foggy in a weird way.
ReplyDeleteI am intrigued with your bike trip and look forward to hearing more about it-wow 400 miles.
we have had nothing but rain since about July 1. ok, we've had a couple of nice days, but only enough to count on one hand. Our dogs arent barking any more.. they are quacking!
ReplyDeletethe local lumber store is advertising Arks... now thats a lot of rain!
Rose
Mr DG...thanks for the ice cream tip.
ReplyDeleteHL's....that's right!
Vicky....I'll blog more about the trip in a couple weeks.
Rose....wow, can't believe all the rain you are receiving in Alaska. Your dogs are quacking? Very funny!
Yum, yum...ice cream. I love Olson's mocha mudslide.
ReplyDelete