Thursday, August 5, 2010

We're Growing

What a beautiful day. Lower temperatures and a nice breeze. Headed out tonight on the Red Cedar trail. Guess what?

We've acquired new turtles......or should I say youngin's!!! You know, the twentysomething's!!! Anna & Jeff joined us today on a trail ride south to the Chippewa River. Kim joined us too....yeah, Kim is back from her two week vacation.


The new turtles worked very hard and kept up a good pace on their road bikes. Oh man, I wanna be young again. We had fun and that's what counts. 29 miles
PS. I just have to report that Bike man's seven months of weight control has paid off. As of today he has lost 27 pounds. Good job BM!


4 comments:

  1. Baby turtles on the road are always a good thing. Biking lives on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the 20 somthings keep up with you? Shall I bring BIke Man some cake or celery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, welcome to your new additions :) Its looks like a lovely time to be riding. Yay for BM, 27 lbs. is great.

    ReplyDelete