
Left work 30 minutes early and headed over to the grocery store to buy some kid friendly food. Yup, Bike man and I are on grandpa/grandma duty all weekend. The photo above is our grandson Ian......7 years old.

And this is our grandson.....Quentin, 6 years old. Of course, me being a librarian, I had to bring home tons of books and movies for the boys! The favorite book of the boys turned out to be the
"book of pee." One of the things I've learned in the library world is that young kids love the yuck books, especially books that talk about vomit, blood and other bodily fluids.
This is going to be a long weekend, so I hope we can keep the boys happy and occupied. Any helpful tips for keeping
grandkids manageable?
Best advice I cab give is, think like a kid.
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be an amazing week end.
ReplyDeleteQuentin loves to help. He especially likes to help cook, even if it's just making sandwiches. That's one way to keep him occupied. Ian is the more... lazy one. He doesn't like to help as much. Hahaha. :)
ReplyDeleteIan and Quentin are handsome...and I imagine that you all are having such fun!
ReplyDeleteI smiled at the 'yuck' books... Yep... I know 'zackly which ones you are talking about...They can't wait to get their hands on them...How great that their grandma is a librarian!! Sooo many books...sooo little time. Enjoy every moment, Lisa.