Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What Will March Bring?

This picture will only be around for another 6-8 weeks. The warm weather is starting to make me think March might be a "friendly" month after all. Am I just wishful thinking!

8 comments:

  1. I don't know...in like a lamb out like a lion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa...I apologize about all those deletes...I PROMISE I hit 'publish' once...and I got the strangest message...something about someone else was editing the page (?) and then...there I was in your comment section...twice...I tried to delete the comment...and it deleted both of them. Maybe I should come back another day....sigh.
    No...I will persist...and would like to republish what I had:
    This is a very pretty scene...the snow with the green pines together...very pretty. I also commented on what a lovely couple you have a photo of on your side bar: Allen and Colleen.
    Have a good Thursday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. March will make the bicycling addicts happy people. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wishing right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm crossing my fingers too :) Nevermind the fact we have *cough* 6-8 inches of snow coming this weekend... I'm just gonna put my blinders on and enjoy a sunny day today :)

    ReplyDelete