Over the last several nights, the raccoons have been showing up in our yard. So much for hibernation!
(courtesy of flickr)
On my way home late tonight from work, I smelled the familiar smell of a SKUNK! In past years, the skunks come out in the beginning of spring. So many this is a good sign.
Bike man heard robins singing two days ago when he was out on the lake ice fishing. So is this a sign of spring? I think it's just wishful thinking on my part.
PS. There might be rain in the weekend forecast......not snow.


I'm waiting for that first robin. This winter feels like the longest I can recall.
ReplyDeleteI think spring is just around the corner...I spied the heads of hostas poking up next to the house...hurrah! March winds are blowing winter away...Love the picture of the raccoon...Fun post!!!~Janine XO
ReplyDeleteJust need a pictue of a mosquito on your blog to include all the warm weather pests.
ReplyDeleteHL's...darn, I should have thought about that (mosquito)!
ReplyDeleteI am so hopeful in hearing about all the signs every one else is seeing and experiencing... I see melting snow and right now its just the ticket! But a robin... oh my... that would truly speak spring to me!
ReplyDelete