Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pleasant Day

I think we are being teased with spring conditions. Another beautiful day with temperatures in the upper thirties. Unfortunately, I was indoors all day, but the sunshine through the windows felt nice.

My fifth workout tonight @ the fitness center with Jordan.....a lower body (legs) workout. I'm learning how to use the exercise ball for abdominal toning along with the medicine balls. I'm hoping by late spring, I will feel physically stronger when I hop on my bike for road rides.

5 comments:

  1. I hate working the core, but it produces benefits. Why can't Ben & Jerry's come up with an ice cream that does the same thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and work it, and work it! COme summer time it will be all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one determined lady! I like the B&J idea - I could go for that. So which one of you is the donkey and which one is the turtle? I like your new pic on your banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some serious dedication to cycling and I have no doubt you will reap the rewards come spring! I've heard its all about having a strong core :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa... I LOVE your header...and your photos this week are beautiful.
    I have a question? Those medicine balls. When I go to the gym and they give them to me, do I swallow them with water? Just asking....
    Smiles from Jackie
    P.S. No worries...I don't go to the gym...but you'd be sooo proud of me and my bike. I have to send you a photo (updated...) (of my bruises on my legs! Not kidding...I am such a klutz...sigh.

    ReplyDelete