Another non-motivated day…..well kind of I guess.
Despite the 18 below temperature early this morning, I managed to make my way to church and prepare the coffee and communion platters for our Sunday service.
After that, my usual run-into-Wal-Mart for a few quick supplies.
Then back home to finish working on my sewing project.
New Year’s is the end of my holidays/vacation days, and now we go into a long stretch of no holidays until Memorial Day.
Bring on winter and some warmer temperatures please!
I can relate to frost on the wiskers.
ReplyDeleteI think nobody appreciates spring and warmer days then those of us, that go through these winters. :-)
ReplyDeleteNice cat. I bet he's easy to take care of. I will trade you mine for that one.
ReplyDeleteLove that kitty, he's cute!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't take Kris up on that trade - her's tends to put holes in flesh. I really like that metal design - it's artsy and fun.
ReplyDelete