Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh, Winter Is Fun

Despite the extreme cold, doesn't this little guy look joyful?

Wow, driving home tonight after work was brutal. Blowing snow, snow drifts,colder temperatures, slippery roads….yup, we are in the heart of winter.

When I finally arrived home, I felt that big relief. Ahhhhhh, I’m home.

It’s hard not to be a couch potato in wintery weather. Does a couch, a blanket and a laptop (in my lap) in front of the TV count as a “couch potato.”?



6 comments:

  1. wow.. we have 36 degrees here and it snowed/rained yesterday. Very unusual weather. I would like more snow! enjoy vegging out!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, couch potato means that you are doing nothing but watching TV, with snacks and maybe napping from watching so much TV. In fact you need to have a low grade headache from TV overload to really be a couch potato.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope not because that is exactly where I am these days!! Too cold to really enjoy the snow... hoping to at least get to zero as that would be more tolerable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was some guy tailgating me on HI 40. I ignored him and went as slow as I needed to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks absolutely ecstatic...and cold!
    A couch, a blanket, and a laptop...sounds like heaven on earth to me! (Throw in some hot chocolate with whipped cream, and we are talking serious couch potato!!!)
    Smiles to you, Lisa.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete