Friday, December 11, 2009

Mexican Horchata

Sometimes my job takes me in the direction of Eau Claire, just like today. I needed to pick up a few special things (supplies etc.) that I cannot find in my small town where I work. Bike man rode along for the joy ride, so of course we had to make a special stop at Infinitea Teahouse.



I love Infinitea Teahouse!



After picking up a few needed tea supplies and Christmas gifts, I ordered a nice hot cup of Mexican Horchata......a combination rice milk, tea, sugar, cinnamon and other spices. I've never had this drink before until Infinitea owner's Drew and Jeff started making it for the holiday season. It's delicious.....trust me!



Teahouses are so unique with all the different varieties of tea to purchase. I also love the individual tea pots each customer receives when they order their tea in-house.



Tonight was music night at the teahouse. Too bad we couldn't stay to listen to the folksinger.



Tomorrow's another busy day.

5 comments:

  1. I have heard of that drink but never had it. One of these days I will have to check out the tea house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...It sounds like you and hubby had a great day.
    It's a perfect day for a cup of tea. I've never tried Mexican Horchata. I've never even heard of it. But I trust you that it is good! I'm glad you had a lovely day.
    Smiles from Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd give it a try, is it like chi tea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kellie....yes, horchata does remind me of chai, but it's still different in it's own way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful way to spend an afternoon! I love cinnamon and chocolate together... I would probably love this drink.

    ReplyDelete