Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Ok To Dream.....Just a Little


At this time of the year I love to sit back and plan bike trips for the future. After looking through bike man's photos from his Great Divide trip, it just makes me want to hop on a bike and ride......ride somewhere green, fresh, warm, and breathtaking.
It's ok to dream a little. Right? I'm sure there are many places I will never get to ride bike, however, I can always have my plans in order. You know, just in case!
Maybe I should be thinking about more snow riding as a big major snow storm will be rolling in starting tomorrow night. Of course we will be going over the river and through the woods to grandma & grandpa's house. Sounds like a slippery ride and should be very interesting! Yikes.

6 comments:

  1. Dreaming is always good.

    Hope you have a safe drive "over the river and through the woods."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house you go...and I hope that you have a very safe trip...a marrrrvelous time...a safe return...and that your dreams come true, Lisa!
    Merry Christmas to you....
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Great Ride astounds me. I followed the riders daily. Would be a life time experience

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should plan one of those big rides down to South America.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, do be safe!!!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!! And let the visions of green and bike rides dance in your head ;-)...Sending you warm Christmas hugs,Lisa! Love, Janine XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. dreaming is often what I do best ! {previous post}

    we just got back from my sister's house, having celebrated christmas a bit early due to the weather...

    wow...the ice is going to be a problem :(

    safe travels to you all and a very merry christmas !

    ReplyDelete