I wasn't feeling up to snuff today. No I don't have the flu, but rather just dealing with my weird migraines that always last for 3-4 days. I tried a new medication this morning that dissolves on the tongue, but it proved not to be so great because my head started aching again this afternoon. So, I decided to just come home after work and forgot the fitness center. I think a quiet night is just the thing for me!

I wish you a very quiet night.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry that you aren't feeling well. Rest, my friend...
Hugs from Jackie
Bummer that it's not working like you wanted it to. But hey, you didn't get cranky at work so that's a plus!
ReplyDeleteMy Imitrex is like that. Sometimes it takes the headache completely away, but more often it still kind of lingers and then comes back full-blown about 1/2 a day later. I wish peace, quiet and no bright lights for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that! I tried a prescription for it once and had a rebound headache too. I've since started paying careful attention to what I eat and also take more vitamins and have had much fewer headaches.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better and can figure something out soon for some relief :)