I sure miss those summer flowers. I could have used some of those colors today. I spent my Thursday morning out for a long, cool & crisp walk. Went to work thereafter and enjoyed the sunshine through the library windows. The weather is slowing warming up, which is unusual for November. I'm thinking our lake will not freeze-over until December if these warm temps keep up. Of course that's ok by me, but not the ice fisherman in my life.
so, have you got the new furnace a the library yet? We havent had snow yet here. It was cold (3 degrees) earlier this week, but warmed up to 42 yesterday. Looks to be another nice day today. Might have to wash the truck this afternoon!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend.
Rose
Rose....No furnace yet, maybe next week. It's been six weeks now...I'm still counting!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, can't believe you already had a temp. of 3 degrees, burrrr.
Just cause it's been warm for a few days does not mean that winter wont come!
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting to see how much of a 'warming' trend we've had over the past years...comes in cycles, I think.
ReplyDeleteI had a fire last night, Tainterturtles. I smiled as I kept my back to it. (I'm not in south Ga., right now...up on the mountaintop of North Carolina) and thought of you and others who have cold temperatures like this every winter. Frankly, I love it! I could be a polar bear!
Hugs and love,
Jackie