Seemed like a long day today at work. I enjoyed the solar heating of the sun. It actually felt warm at work....indoor temp reached 64 degrees. Bike man came into work today to try and help me with some computer maintance. Like always computer maintance takes more time than planned.
After work I rushed over to the fitness center to teach a quick 45 minute spin class. Driving home tonight the bright pink sky was beautiful, kind of looked like a painting. Didn't have my camera with me so I missed a perfect sunset.
64*! Wow, was warm. Any updates on the new heating system?
ReplyDeleteI miss the library too. Any time you need me to work a night I'm ready!
I lovvve pink skies..
ReplyDeleteI saw one this morning...I was driving...(and that usually doesn't stop me from taking a photo..:)) ) but I passed on it this A.M. I send you warm smiles...
Jackie