Have you ever heard of a cat infatuated with bugs? Any little bug that crawls, flies or hops, Annabelle is right there to catch it and quickly eat it. If she thinks she sees bugs when they really aren't there, she'll still sit for the longest time and stare at the ceiling because she thinks she sees a bug. Does that mean she has a problem or is she just a bug lover?
It rained ALL day today so I was glad to be working indoors. When I got home after 8 pm tonight it was still drizzling with a good breeze blowing. No freezing temperatures tonight, so the rain is still liquid and not snow. I hope this trend last for awhile!
Good cat! Wish mine would eat the bugs.
ReplyDeleteIt rained so hard at our house last night it woke me up!
Like you I'll take the rain if it means no snow for a while.
Have a good day.
I've loved Annabelle ever since the first time I saw her on your side bar. I am a 'cat' person....love them...and they have their own personality...bug eaters...bug refusers...snugglers...'don't touch me unless I want you to'...sweet....demonic...:)) I've had all kinds...and love every one of them. Give her a big old cat smooch for me.
ReplyDeleteJackie
Must be that hunting instinct. I had a cat once that loved flies. It would sit in the windows all day long waiting to catch them.
ReplyDeleteThat's good to have a cat that eats bugs. My Kitties will eat them also. Kind of yucky when they munch on a big moth.
ReplyDelete