Monday, October 26, 2009

Cold Temperatures Builds Character

Back to spinning class tonight at the fitness center. Haven't taught a class in one week. It felt good to get the heart pumping and the body temp heated. Maybe I should be teaching my spinning class in the early morning since we still have no heat at my workplace. At least my body would be like a furnace on arrival at work. Hey, maybe I wouldn't mind when the thermostat is reading 49 degrees! There is hope faithful blog readers.....the heating/cooling guy showed up today to start installing the new furnace. The whole process is very involved so it looks like we won't have functional heat until later next week. After 4 weeks of no heat, I think I can wait another 2 weeks. Like I said before, only in a small town.


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I can't believe you still don't have heat at work. Yep...only in a small town. (Nope...happens everywhere, I'm afraid.)
    OK...regarding the fitness class photo...this will tell you how 'fit' and how much into 'fitness' I am.. I looked at the photo and thought: power saw blade. Yep. Power saw blade.
    See. What does that say about me...a psychoanalyst could have a field day with that one!!
    Glad that you felt good to get your heart pumping and the body temp heated. I'm still running the air conditioner here. Wanna trade?
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Has it been a month already? I'm glad you shall be getting some heat soon!

    I agree with Teacher's Pet - Thought it was a saw blade till I read the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies....Oh that is soooo funny. A power saw blade? Well, I guess my spin class is pretty powerful, hee, hee.

    ReplyDelete