Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Highlights From WLA








Highlight from today's Wisconsin Library Association Conference in Appleton, WI. Took in a full day of sessions, library vendors, and lots of java to stay awake! Tomorrow will be the same.
______________________________________________________________
Talked to "k" today about creating her own blog. I explained the process of going on to blogger.com to create your own blog....I hope she gives it a try. I'm still resisting Twitter or Facebook. My blog takes up enough of my time for now.





4 comments:

  1. Enjoy tomorrow at the WLA!
    Loved the photos...I'm going to share this link with someone who will like them as well.
    Smiles,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with HL - I've got a Facebook account - it's great for seeing my kids photos and sharing pics with friends. I'll never be a twit that tweets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get lots of goodies? I hope so.

    Is the Bike Man along for the ride too? Have fun.

    ReplyDelete