Sunday, October 18, 2009

Southern Breeze

Simply a gorgeous day, especially after our recent cold snap. The sun felt warm, the breeze had energy and air was crisp.


Our son , and his girlfriend, spend the day working on his ice shack. As you can see the sides are almost up. If the building proceeds as planned, the ice shack will leave tonight via the trailer. Chris will park it at his workplace and continue to do the finishing touches.
Took off on the mountain bike and went for a one hour ride this afternoon. Riding out was nice and fast, but coming back was work. The southern breeze was a killer on the whole body. It still felt good however to get out and exercise the lungs.




4 comments:

  1. The shack is coming along great.

    I bet it did feel good to get out and pump those legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it a nice looking ice shack. Better then some cabins that I have been in1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel the cold as I read your post....brrrr.
    Glad you got to bike today! I know you enjoyed it.
    Smiles,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son is very ambitious - that looks great. I'm glad you get to bike and get outdoors. I can do it too, but seem to have a hard time making myself do it.

    ReplyDelete