
The little red shack is coming along nicely. The ice shack was painted while we were away in Appleton, and Chris attached the door this morning during the few hours of precious sunshine.

Chris also found a small propane heater on sale at Fleet Farm. The heater will work nicely.

I think I was taking too many pictures as Chris snarled at me as to why was I taking soooooo many pictures?

The fishermen were out this morning in the cold air....something must have been bitting.

The snow was still hanging around despite some earlier sun today. I'm guessing we received three inches of snow yesterday. Rain heads back in tonight, so hopefully the rain will clear away the snow.
Went for a long walk this afternoon and enjoyed the quietness and the still air. Seemed so strange to have no wind or breeze blowing. Felt good to get outside and enjoy the fresh air.
I'm glad that your back. That shack that Chris built looks nice. I could see sunshine today. That was nice while it was out.
ReplyDeleteI saw your comment on Jackie's blog and thought I'd come and see what the name tainterturtles was all about :) Love it!
ReplyDeleteAnd then I saw the snow! We've had a bit, but it hasn't stayed around :) Here's to a little more sunshine before the white stuff comes for good!
Hey, that's cool. Love that color red!!
ReplyDeleteI've been telling my husband about your ice house/"red shack"...and am so thrilled to see more and more of it each time you post.
ReplyDeleteMany smiles to you from Jackie
Good looking shack! Like the red.
ReplyDeleteI love the color Chris chose! We used to live in a house that was red with white trim. It's perfect. Hope he enjoys lots of ice fishing with warm tootsies.
ReplyDelete