Monday, October 19, 2009

Felt Like a Monday

Yesterday's sunshine was very welcomed. Today was back to work in a cold building with no heat (50 degrees)! My fear is that the furnace will not be functional for weeks to come. Yup...life in a small town.

Full spinning class tonight.....it was all about hill climbs! Everyone ended class in a sweat. Mission accomplished!

5 comments:

  1. Maybe you could move some of those Spinning bikes to the library...just a thought on another way to stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HL's....You got it! Great idea. Why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. tainterturtles....small town or not, there needs to be heat in a cold place. I do hope that the furnace is repaired soon....
    Hugs from Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad attendance for your spinning class is up. Makes it feel more worthwile when it's full I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your city leaders are not such good leaders. How can they expect people to work in that cold, plus patrons won't want to come....kind of defeats the purpose of having a library.

    ReplyDelete