
Is this "cookie monster"? No, it's just Bill enjoying a chocolate chip cookie!

After our 67 mile mountain climb, we all sat around and relaxed....sisters Nancy & Jean and Tom from the United Kingdom off to the right.

Eli was over-joyed that Paige served warm chocolate chip cookies after dinner!

Catering staff....sorry I can't remember names, but these two were awesome. They feed us well, thanks to the cooking staff.

My favorite couple from South Dakota....Shelia and Leon put in many mountain bike miles to prepare for this trip.

Yeah, that's me. I slowly kept peddling up the mountain. As you can see it was cool and light drizzle that turned to rain later on.

The bike man....the mountain climb was a challenge for him.

Notice the single track...now notice the drop-off to the right. Part of that single track I walked.

Just a kitty friend I met in the campground. What a beautiful Seal Point.
_____________________________________________________________
Woke up early today and did a morning bike ride at 6:45 am . A cool morning with a little fog, but a beautiful ride with low traffic and no breeze. I was happy to average a 14 mph pace all by myself!
Wow, getting up that early to ride by your self is awesome! Keep it up!!
ReplyDeleteYour trip looks so fun. I want to do a group adventure, but I know my husband would NEVER do it. He's not a group kind of guy.
ReplyDeletePA...the group we went with sounded like they all do an adventure group thing once a year. Some people try them and get hooked on that type of group activity.
ReplyDeleteAdventure Cycling is good because they organize everything for you, plus feed you and give a road map and say here you are...go do your thing! It's very nice to be well taken care of on trips like that. I wish your guy would try just one of them.
Do a google search for Adventure Cycling and see all the different trips they have planned. It's fun PA.
Great shots. It was nice you got to meet so many interesting people.
ReplyDelete