Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Travel Treasure


Here's a purchase I made in Seeley, Montana. A nice pair of rose quartz earrings with a small garnet bead. I know just the person who will receive these pretty little earrings!
Storms are brewing tonight after work, so opted not to ride my bicycle. Will spend the night getting my Montana photographs together. I hope to post all the photos on flickr.com, so will let everyone know when I actually do that.

8 comments:

  1. When I was in AZ I found some rose quartz while out in the desert. They are very pretty. Your ear rings that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to sound dumb, but what exactly is flicker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure to give us a link to the flickr site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quartz....
    When we are here (vacation) I try to look at all the rocks and minerals....and how they are being used.
    Smiles from Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute earring holders for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris...I wondered who would be the first to mention my unusual background for the earrings! Good eyes. In the other picture, I used our kiwi tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah...I will certainly let you know when I put all the photos on flickr. Hopefully it will be soon.

    Kellie....flickr.com is a way to upload, store and share your photos online with anyone. Picasa.com is another site as well to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are pretty, I like the added dangle stone on the chain.

    ReplyDelete