
Since I'm stuck indoors most of the day at work, these are some of the things I see all day long. I worked until late tonight, so I missed all the beautiful sunshine....oh wait, I did drive to Eau Claire for an afternoon meeting. Maybe that counts for getting outside?

Everyone needs a rainbow. This is our happy place in the library, otherwise known as the children's area.

Lots of books, lots of wood grain! That's my library. Some days I feel like I live here....nine years of feeling like I've lived there! What would I do without books in my life? Books are like bicycles, you just can't have enough.
In two weeks I will have been at my current job 10 years. I cannot believe it! 9 years is a long time, but it's been a good place overall, hasn't it? I'm thankful for a happy place to spend my time.
ReplyDeleteDitto PAK ART!
ReplyDeleteEven Curious George is into sap and syrup?
ReplyDeleteThe library is my home away from home. I like all the wood. Although, I could do without the mustines of an old building.
ReplyDeleteHL's...I was wondering if someone would notice the syrup & sap book next to Curious George. Good observation!
ReplyDelete