Friday, February 13, 2009

I Love Surprises


I had a nice surprise at work today. My dear sister D and her husband M sent me flowers for Valentines Day. I believe you call these "Stargazers" which is a fragrant lily. They are very beautiful. Thanks Big Sis!!!!!


Today is our son's 21st birthday. So Chris stopped by tonight to say hi. He told me that he went to the liquor store today to buy some beer....he's been waiting to do that for like three years now. So he goes up to the cashier to pay for his beer. Does the cashier ask him for his ID...NO!!!!!! He was so disappointed! He's been waiting for the day he could go and buy beer and whip out his Driver's License to prove he is 21, and the cashier didn't even ask him for his ID! How ego crushing is that?


Happy Birthday Son!



3 comments:

  1. I love surprises too. But I don't have any....maybe tomorrow? No, I know my sweetie well enough to know there are no surprises tomorrow. Oh well. I still love him.

    beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Chris! I's surprised that he didn't get ID. I think he looks young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Chris! Boy when I turned 21 I couldn't even drink beer cause I was pregnant with Ky. Not that I probably would have wanted to anyway, maybe a glass of wine though.

    The flowers are lovely. I got a really nice card in the mail from my sis.

    ReplyDelete