Friday, December 26, 2008

Tonight Was Movie Night

We celebrated "movie" night....tonight! My girlfriend Marilyn, and her daughter Lindsay, and my daughter Becca, and me of course, all sat down and watched Enchanted. What a funny movie. Enchanted is a real life version of a Disney princess movie....kinda like a parady of a princess fairytale. I highly recommend watching this movie, especially if you are female!!!


Here's a picture of Lindsay's dog Reggie. Reggie's been around for a long time. Poor Reg, he's deaf now but he's still a good doggie. Reggie loves popcorn so when we girls were watching the movie eating popcorn, I was feeding Reggie too. Reg is like one of the family.


Well, I made a cheesecake today since we have a family obligation tomorrow and I was asked to bring a desert. Everyone likes my cheesecakes so I made the Heath Bar cheesecake recipe....my family loves that cheesecake. Ted's sister is driving up from Milwaukee tomorrow to Ted's mom's house so all the Ludwig's are getting together for dinner. The cheesecakes I make weigh about 5 pounds so I should have enough to go around for everyone.

One more GIRL picture......
I couldn't resist snapping a picture of my girlfriend before the movie started. I promised the girls they would be "blogged" tonight!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That was a cute movie. And old dogs are best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending time with the 'girls' is always fun! I haven't watched that movie yet.

    ReplyDelete