
I just added another spin class at Anytime Fitness. I now teach spinning on Wednesday's and Friday's. Tonight was my first Friday class. I'm trying to gear my class for beginners who have never tried spinning before, or persons that have not involved themselves in much exercise. Getting fit takes time and lots of hard work. I admire any new person that tries my class, especially if they haven't really exercised for years. I did have one random woman come up to me right before class tonight and tell me that she wants to try my class next week. I asked her if she's ever tried a spin class before and she just looked at me and laughed...her answer was NO! I'm really glad I have some brave souls that are signing up for my class. Spinning is fun, especially when you do it with a group of people. It you're going to sweat, sweat with others!!!!
That is actually one of the few, if not only, exercise I think I would enjoy. Do they have nice fat padded seats?
ReplyDeletevery brave indeed! So how hard is the beginners class? Just asking!
ReplyDeleteI want to ride my bike this summer and was thining that I might,just might want to get my butt is shape for the seat! and legs and lungs and heart.
You go girl! It's nice that you are helping other to be fit by doing what you like too.
ReplyDelete