Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Count Your Blessing



I have to say, this was the best part of my day today. Spending time this morning with my staff relaxing with holiday treats and conversations. As you can see on the table, we had a nice variety of breakfast foods that everyone brought to share. We had my Cheese and Bacon Quiche, Cheese & Ham Hasbrown hotdish, Apple (buttery) Bars, Almond Puff Pastry & Pumpkin Bread. Everything tasted so wonderful.



Jenny and Kellie shared a silly camera moment! I think we were all "high" on caffeine this morning, hee, hee!




I am truly blessed to have such wonderful people to work with and I appreciate all the hard work that they put into making our workplace run smoothly.


My day didn't end so well, in fact I was quite frustrated when I finally came home tonight, but the one thing that I am very proud of, is the dedication of my staff and that is why I feel so blessed.



4 comments:

  1. That was a nice little party we had this am.

    I can tell by that, that the meeting didn't go well......Thats ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have very nice staff. All of you make the library a wonderful place to visit. And you really seem to care about each other - I want to come down and work with you and live on a farm too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful to have a boss like you. Thanks for hanging in there when things aren't so pleasant.

    ReplyDelete