Thursday, December 18, 2008

Make Life Simple.......

Wow, snow, snow, snow! Our forecast calls for snow tonight, tomorrow and then again this weekend. I feel bad for my parents because they are getting hit again with lots of snow....and they live in Southern Wisconsin. Here, we live in Northern Wisconsin and we don't have half as much snow as they do.

After getting home from work tonight, I had a craving for something salty and spicy, so I opened the jar of homemade salsa gift from one of my employees. Now this is the best homemade salsa that I've ever tasted. It's sweet and spicy (hot) all in one. The tortilla chips add the salty taste which balances everything....very yummy & satisfying. Next summer I plan on growing lots of tomatoes so I can make the same salsa recipe. I'm happy.... I have salsa in my tummy so I can go to bed now! Make life simple, just eat salsa and enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. She does make a good salsa!
    I need to get some chips so I can have some too

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys are really hoping for a snow day. But it's 10:00 now, so I doubt if school will be canceled in the morning. I think the best they could hope for would be an eary release. I had a craving for something salty tonight too. We were shopping and quick got some food at Wendy's drive through. I got a french fry, but I could only eat a few cause they had drenched them in so much salt! The fries looked like they had snow on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never did get to try Krissy's salsa, but this sounds like it came from someone else. Kelly?

    ReplyDelete