Tonight, I decided to make pan fried Walleye, plus that big Northern Chris caught a couple weeks ago....remember the picture? Oh gosh, the fish tasted soooooo good. Chris decided we should pan fry the Northern as well, and I was suprised at how good the fish meat was. I normally would have baked the Northern. Anyway, it wasn't a strong fishy taste or odor at all. I don't have a secret seasoning mix, I just use Shorelunch mix and coat the fish filets with that. There's nothing like Tainter Lake fish for supper!!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Yippee...Chris Came Home
Tonight, I decided to make pan fried Walleye, plus that big Northern Chris caught a couple weeks ago....remember the picture? Oh gosh, the fish tasted soooooo good. Chris decided we should pan fry the Northern as well, and I was suprised at how good the fish meat was. I normally would have baked the Northern. Anyway, it wasn't a strong fishy taste or odor at all. I don't have a secret seasoning mix, I just use Shorelunch mix and coat the fish filets with that. There's nothing like Tainter Lake fish for supper!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mmmmmm. nothing quite like frying up fresh caught fish. That sounds really good. Glad the kids are home, I know that makes you as happy as it does me.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds good. I was at that co-op store today and looked at the AK wild salmon. $15.00 bucks?! No way!
ReplyDeleteglad that Chris is home. Will your daughter make it home also?
We use shore lunch too, although K. sometimes used his 'secret' coating. There's nothing better than a good meal of fish. Glad Chris is home. I wonder what it will be like when my boys come home as adults?
ReplyDeleteBecca is coming home tomorrow afternoon....I'm already worrying because of blowing and drifting snow, plus the subzero temps. I have a better appreciation of how my own mother worried about her daughters....now that's me thirty years later!
ReplyDelete