Guess who came over today? Ian (right) and Quentin (left). Grandpa Ted had to babysit the boys for part of the day while their mommy went to a training session at the Wal-Mart Distribution Center. So as I was leaving for work later this morning, I told the boys I wanted a good-bye kiss. Ian is the most affectionate one so he gave me a big wet kiss on the lips. Quentin just gives quickie kisses. As I turned to walk away from the boys, Ian yelled out (really loud), "I have a cold."!!!!! Gee thanks Ian, glad you told me that after I kissed you. That's a little kid for ya. The boys kept busy helping Grandpa Ted outside in the garden. Ian was excited to collect acorns, and Quentin was more interested in the little rotten tomatoes. Oh yeah, last year when Ted and I had to babysit the boys, I found Quentin outside sitting on the sidewalk hammering on the concrete with one of my gnomes. He distroyed my gnome.....not sure why Quentin did that, but he broke him several different pieces. That was a sad day for me.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Hey Look...it's Dewey!
Guess who came over today? Ian (right) and Quentin (left). Grandpa Ted had to babysit the boys for part of the day while their mommy went to a training session at the Wal-Mart Distribution Center. So as I was leaving for work later this morning, I told the boys I wanted a good-bye kiss. Ian is the most affectionate one so he gave me a big wet kiss on the lips. Quentin just gives quickie kisses. As I turned to walk away from the boys, Ian yelled out (really loud), "I have a cold."!!!!! Gee thanks Ian, glad you told me that after I kissed you. That's a little kid for ya. The boys kept busy helping Grandpa Ted outside in the garden. Ian was excited to collect acorns, and Quentin was more interested in the little rotten tomatoes. Oh yeah, last year when Ted and I had to babysit the boys, I found Quentin outside sitting on the sidewalk hammering on the concrete with one of my gnomes. He distroyed my gnome.....not sure why Quentin did that, but he broke him several different pieces. That was a sad day for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute kids. I love having kids around, it takes me back to when our kids were home. They were/are a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteDidn't Kris want the kitten? He's very cute. I want him.
It was hard when I dropped LC off at Joan's house...I really wanted him too!
ReplyDeleteKris said Abby would eat LC!!!
Maybe the gnome was hurting your grandson and he was just defending himself? Gnome's are evil!
ReplyDeleteHaha that is cute cat! I'll probably call but I plan on coming home today, and for most or all of tomorrow (Saturday)
ReplyDeleteSweet kittten , how could anyone abandon it Beautiful eyes and coloring.
ReplyDeletejoan will be a good mommy.
OH MY GOODNESS! I want, want, want that kitten! I begged Artena, but she refused to appease me : (
ReplyDelete