Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Exercise Comes in All Forms


It was a whopping 24 degrees this morning, which was absolutely perfect for running!  I can't even tell you how excited I am to be back to running mornings in full sunshine.  I've waited 15 years to return back to daytime running.  No more 6 pm dark winter runs on icy roads.

So, I couldn't just stop moving after I completed my run....felt energized ya know?  When the temperatures are mild in January, I need, to take advantage of being outdoors, so I decided to clean off the stairs going down to the lake.  I'm talking 50 wooden steps!
  

And yes, I cleaned off ALL the steps in no time flat.  It's amazing what you can do on two cups of french press coffee.  My little shoveling tip; start at the bottom and shovel up the steps.  Well, my clean steps won't last long.  Snow is in the forecast for tomorrow.  Loving my new exercise routine.


2 comments:

  1. You inspire me....
    To run?
    No.
    To have another cup of coffee!!
    I love your spirit and spunk, my sweet friend.
    I walk....and I enjoy it so much.
    Happy running to you!!
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete