Mississippi River
There's so many good qualities about the Mississippi River and last night proved it. As we drove back home late yesterday afternoon, the sky grew pink. And then it grew magenta pink. Oh, that's picture worthy I said loudly! Bike man got the hint and stopped the car along highway 35 and took this beautiful photo. Thanks Bike man.......great shot!
Speaking of photos, can you believe I left my Canon Rebel in my mom and dad's car yesterday? Geez, I must be getting old. My dad called today to tell me he found my camera in their car....and I didn't even notice when I got home yesterday! Oh boy. No worries as I'll just go without a camera for now. Thank heavens my hubby has his own Canon Rebel. Maybe he'll let me use it???

What a beautiful photo!! It must have been amazing to see.
ReplyDeleteIt was beautiful, especially along the Mississippi where the pink was reflective in the frozen river. Driving home via hwy 35 along the river is always very enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteOh goodness- yes- going without a camera would be hard! Thank goodness for Bike man and oh how glorious that sunset!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! A dual Rebel family.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you have your hubby's camera to use and that he shares well with others! :))
What a gorgeous sky and water. It looks as though God poured a bucket of paint everywhere.... Just magnificent!